Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
World of Anime is a Social Networking site which allows members to create unique personal profiles, communicate and share material with other World of Anime members through tools, such as user comments, private messages, forums, image galleries and other tools and services which may appear at any time. Use of and membership to this social networking site is void where prohibited.
You must register an account for this social networking site in order to use the services contained therein. You may set privacy levels to determine who can view various information provided in your profile or image galleries. Your use of this social networking site is subject to this Terms of Service and any Additional Terms. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users.
You may never use another's members account without their express permission. If you become aware of any misuse of a World of Anime member account by any person, please contact us.
You must be 13 years or older to join World of Anime. If you are not 13 years or older, do not attempt to join World of Anime, and do not provide any personal information about yourself. If you become aware of any personal information that has been provided by anyone under the age of 13, please contact us.
All that is required in order to register an account with World of Anime is a username, password, and e-mail address. World of Anime does not require, and does not encourage you to provide any personal information about yourself, including real name, age, and gender. All personal information you provide is completely voluntary and provided at your sole discretion.
If at any time you wish to remove your World of Anime account, you can do so by going into the Settings on your profile and clicking on "Delete Account"
3. Acceptable Behavior
There are 6 Basic Rules of World of Anime. They are:
- Don't be a jerk.
- Try to be nice to everyone.
- If you can't be nice to someone, don't say anything to them.
- Don't feed the trolls.
- Don't be a troll.
- For all other situations, see rule #1.
When it comes to posting content to the site, you must not post inappropriate content. Inappropriate content is defined as content that is either:- Abusive, bullying, insulting, racist, sexist, or demeaning.
- Suggests or instructs people to commit dangerous or harmful acts, either to themselves or others.
- Images that contain either: nudity, highly sexually suggestive content, or extremely violent content (gore, death, etc...) Hentai is not allowed. Ecchi is questionable, and is only allowed in the main feed if it is of the tamer variety. Highly sexually suggestive ecchi is not allowed in the main feed. Take it to a private group.
- If you post unacceptable content, our moderators will remove it and warn you not to post similar content in the future. Repeated violations can lead to further action, including removal of your account.
This is not an exhaustive list, and may be modified in the future. You can usually tell whether you should post something by following this simple rule: